Operations Manager, Worcester
£35 - £38k DOE
6 month fixed term contract (temp-to-perm opportunity)
I am currently recruiting for a Workforce Operations Manager to join a friendly and dynamic team in a business known for it's a contribution to the improvement of the health economy.
What will the Workforce Operations Manager be responsible for?
- Overseeing the project support and quality assurance teams ensuring that the appropriate leadership is given
- Preparing development plans to assess the needs of individuals/ teams
- Ensuring that the work environment is orientated around communication, trust, and productivity and aiming to create a more collaborative approach
- Conducting KPI's for internal and external parties
What experience will the Workforce Operations Manager have?
- Proven ability to work with and manage complex teams
- People development and performance management experience
- Proven experience in successful change management
- Able to build and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience implementing new systems and procedures
- You are able to develop a service culture to achieve a high level of performance
- Experience with service redesign
- Project Management qualification
- Knowledge of change management techniques
- Workforce system experience
If you are interested in the position and wish to find out more please give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445 or click apply below!