Experienced WMS Test Engineer? Open to new opportunities? Want to work with a dynamic and forward thinking organisation who have exciting upgrade and integration projects in the pipeline?
As a Test Engineer you will possess a deep understanding and passion for making sure deployments ship at the highest level of quality, ensuring that defects are captured as early in the build/configuration phases as possible. To achieve this you will use your skills and expertise as a manual tester plus pro-actively work towards increasing our test automation coverage. You'll be tasked with writing clear, maintainable tests and test automation scripts that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams. You'll contribute to test artefacts ensuring they are produced and maintained, constantly working to improve the code/scenarios under test KPI's
- Experience of testing with Manhattan WMS essential (WMOS platform)
- Good hands on experience in WMS Manhattan business processes for areas like Inbound, Inventory Management, Outbound, SCI and LM
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of SQL.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills to identify and debug issues.
- Out of the box thinking to ensure that the application is thoroughly tested and all the scenarios are covered.
- Work in a cross functional team taking collective responsibility for the team's technical deliverables and quality
- Experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality software systems
So what's in it for you? Well a fantastic basic salary for one with strong benefits, generous vacation entitlement and a fantastic team culture. You'll be working for a dynamic company who invest heavily in emerging supply chain system technology.