Seeking a WMS Project Manager position, leading a JDA Implementation project in a newly build facility? Enjoy the challenge of driving innovation? Like the idea of leading a team on a mass WMS and TMS project? Then look no further........
This role is responsible for leading and applying IT project management knowledge to a JDA WMS Implementation with integration of conveyors, label applicators, labour management system and rack to pick automation. This is a contract role, starting ASAP and will last for around 2 years. The role is based Monday-Friday on site in New Jersey.
- You'll be experienced with either JDA or Manhattan WMS implementation and integration projects
- You'll be a WMS SME with project experience leading implementations from initial analysis and design phase, through configuration and testing to post-go live support and change management.
- You'll come from a strong supply chain systems background with project delivery and solution architecture experience
- You'll possess retail or manufacturing logistics and supply chain experience
- You'll have a track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of application technologies, platforms, and tools including web-based systems, databases, middleware/integration technologies, security, and infrastructure