A global apparel company are seeking a Manhattan WMOS subject matter expert to lead the technical delivery of their WMS platform out of their Pennsylvania distribution hub. If you are a Manhattan WMOS SME with strong operational and techno-functional consultancy experience then this could be the next big step in your career.
The WMS Business Consultant is responsible for successfully leading the technical delivery of all Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) in Distribution Center projects where Manhattan WMS is utilized. (S)He will interact directly with appropriate vendors to ensure/verify that all WMS solutions/components are delivered in according to the approved functional specifications.
- Engage in all phases of the project to ensure that WMS solutions meet all business requirements outlined on the Functional Specifications.
- Work closely with vendors to and oversee vendor testing to ensure proper system functionality.
- Lead all WMS related Unit, and Integration test phases.
- Provide subject matter expertise to all the regional facilities where Manhattan WMS is utilized.
- Assist all existing facilities with any/all WMS related enhancements/changes.
- Provide WMS troubleshooting expertise for all existing facilities where Manhattan is utilized.
- Effectively communicate service request status and actions taken towards problem resolution to a diverse audience of differing levels of technical competence.
- Acquire and maintain expertise on current industry product offerings and its operating platforms as it relates to WMS.
- This position will work directly with WMS vendors.
- Works with all levels of business users as well as all GIT functional groups.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of current WMS applications/infrastructures and how they integrate with other business segments.
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the business
- 2 - 4 years' experience with Manhattan WMS technologies and other related technologies.
- Ability to challenge and propose alternative solutions
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and analytically
- Thorough knowledge of warehouse operations
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.