Experienced WMS Analyst with a background of system configuration? Open to new opportunities? Want to work with a dynamic and forward thinking organisation who invest in the latest supply chain system technology? Then look no further.......
As a WMS Functional Analyst you will support business applications (primarilly Manhattan WMoS), including maintenance and problem solving to provide the company with a reliable set of business applications designed to facilitate the information needs of the various business units. You'll provide system visibility reports, provide inventory and labour analysis, support WMS training, act a system super user, process system enhancements and change requests, conduct root cause analysis and implement new operational procedures.
- System support and troubleshooting for any WMS issues for assigned fulfillment center location as reported by the fulfillment operations teams, as well as acting as point of contact for issues involving external vendors.
- Work with fulfillment operations to design, test and implement new solutions to cover both existing and new client needs.
- Monitoring of all WMS related interfaces, including communication with MHE (Material Handling Equipment) or TMS (Transport Management System).
- Code deployment or other infrastructure related changes to technical server configurations.
- Definition and delivery of reports and operational queries as needed to support the business.
- Work with fulfillment operations resources in the development and delivery of system standard operating procedures (S.O.P.'s) and training materials that will be tailored to the local operation.
- Support local systems testing for code fixes or platform enhancements. This position will also assist with testing documentation.
- Support the overall Fulfillment Technology Team as needed in learning/ supporting other fulfillment technology solutions including SCI reporting and MHE.
So what's in it for you? Well a fantastic basic salary for one with strong benefits, generous vacation entitlement and a fantastic team culture. You'll be working for a dynamic company who invest heavily in emerging supply chain system technology.