WMS Analyst required to join a forward thinking Chicago based organisation with exciting supply chain projects in the pipeline. You'll be working with the wider IT delivery team assisting clients with Manhattan SCALE implementations, responsible for system configuration, test phases and post go-live troubleshooting and support.
- Project Manage IT Services projects as assigned.
- Create and maintain customer implementation documentation.
- Provide training and support to internal and external customers for Manhattan SCALE WMS projects.
- Configuration of Manhattan SCALE software.
- Work with software vendor support to identify and resolve issues.
- Utilize help desk software, screen sharing, email and phone communication to track and report issues
- Work with users to troubleshoot, identify bugs, and resolve open issues.
- Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical individuals to resolve issues.
- Effectively communicate requirements and deliverables to all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for measuring performance and recovery of system applications including Manhattan's SCALE WMS.
The ideal candidate will have previous WMS implementation experience, preferably on the Manhattan SCALE platform. Other technical capabilities include:
- Exposure to SQL, SQL SSRS, and Excel is required.
- Exposure to Visual Basic .NET, Zebra label code, Tableau or other tools is helpful
So what's in it for you? Well, a fantastic basic salary for one with an excellent benefits package. You'll be working with an engaging and dynamic team for a client looking to invest in the latest technology.
Sound exciting and want to hear more? Please feel free to contact me -