Job Tile: Domestic Appliance / White Goods Engineer
Areas: North West London, North London, East London, Enfield, Ilford
*Multiple positions available
Salary: Up to £29,000 p/a (basic) + overtime + bonus
- Phone + Laptop
- Van + Fuel Card
- Pension scheme
- Career progression.
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers in London and surrounding areas for one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repair companies, a prestigious well-established company.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on multi-brand appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the industry
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment (e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential)
- Manufacturer training and/or experience are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application but are not essential
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Lauren Davies on 07393352531 for a confidential chat.