Job role: White goods engineer
Basic salary: £30,000- £33,000
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers within the Guildford area and surrounding area for a high end manufacturer within the industry.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers’ homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on multi branded appliances, aiming for a high first-time fix rate.
• Salary: Starting at £30,600 per annum
• London Weighting - £2000 per annum (if applicable)
• Additional allowances of £2,467 per annum
• Company bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance @ 4 x Salary if enrolled in pension scheme
• Income protection scheme
• Medicash Scheme – money back towards the cost of healthcare and wellness
• Inspired Performance - reward and recognition portal
• Eye-care voucher Scheme
• Substantial discount on company products
• Financially incentivised employee referral scheme
Duties: Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application. Full UK driving license is required.
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Chantal Shorter on 07508114594 for a confidential chat.