Job Tile: Appliance Engineer (Domestic Appliance/White Goods)
Salary: £24,500 - £27,500
- Company Van with private use
- Tools, uniform, full support & ongoing training
- Bonus up to £2,000 paid monthly
- Holiday 23 days rising to 28 with service
- Pension with 7% contribution
- Saturdays 1 in 4 (time and a half pay or day in lieu)
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers in Chelmsford for a prestigious well established company and also a desired manufacturer.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on multi-brand appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Lauren Davies on 0121 265 4445 for a confidential chat.