Job role: White Goods Engineer
Basic salary: £24,000 - £25,000
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/ Domestic Appliance engineers within the Coventry area for a well-established multi-brand company.
The role: You will be responsible attending customer homes and repairing white goods appliances such as but limited to; washing machines; tumble dryers; dishwashers; cookers; refrigeration.
• Monday - Friday
• 8-10 jobs per day (dependant on what repairs)
• Pick up parts from local by box
• Work to job and finish
• Flexible start time
• Van with spares
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Chantal on 07508114594