Job role: White goods engineer
Basic salary: £24,000 - £30,000
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/ Domestic Appliance engineer within the Essex and surrounding area for a well-established company within the industry.
The role: You will be responsible attending customer properties to diagnose and repair appliances such as, but not limited to; washing machines; tumble dryers; dishwashers; cookers refrigeration.
- Basic salary £24,000 - £30,000
- Bonus based on completion rates (quarterly)
- Bonus based on jobs (over 30 calls per week are paid at £10 on top for each job)
- 8-10 jobs per day
- Can discuss private use of the van if you want to pay the tax
- If not vans are tracked but can do shopping on way home etc.
- Additional training is provided for this who prove themselves to be hardworking (r600 and gas)
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Chantal Shorter for a confidential chat 07508114594