Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Salary £24,000 - £29,000
Locations: South London
We are currently recruiting for a multi brand company within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for White Goods Engineers within Peterborough/ Leciester.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, details below:
- Bonus based on 1st time fix and productivity also for keeping van tidy (up to 5K)
- Covering your local area and surrounding (not central London)
- Overtime is available if wanted
- Monday - Friday
- Working from home
- Parts delivered to a local by box
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is essential for this position
- Full UK driving license