Role: White goods engineer with gas qualification CKR1
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/ Domestic Appliance Engineers within Glasgowfor a multi brand company within the kitchen appliance industry.
Please note you MUST have experience repairing white goods appliances and CKR1 gas qualification.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
· Up to £27,500basic (dependent on experience and skillset)
· Bonus based on 1st time fix and productivity
· Covering your local area and surrounding
· Monday - Friday
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
If you would like to discuss this vacancy over the phone, please call Chantal on 07508114594.