Job Title: White Goods Engineer
OTE £32,000 - 35,000
We are currently recruiting for a high end manufacturer within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for White Goods Engineers within Bristol
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
* 1 in 4 Saturdays paid at x 1.3
* Full manufacturer training
* Bonus based on 1st time fix and productivity
* Bonus based on accessory sales
* Overtime paid at x 1.3
* Monday - Friday
* 1 in 4 Saturdays (paid at x 1.3)
* Private use of the van
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Refrigeration bonus
* Gas skill bonus
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is essential for this position
- Full UK driving license
Please contact Chantal Shorter on 07508114594 should you wish to diuscuss further