Job Title: White Goods Engineer - MUST BE GAS QUALIFIED with 2nd line (r600a or fgas with ckr1)
Locations: Ipswich and surrounding (IP post code)
We are currently recruiting for a well-known manufacturer within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for Gas Qualified Domestic Appliance Engineers within Ipswich.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
- Basic salary £30,000
* Bonus based on completion rates (quarterly)
* Bonus based on jobs (over 30 calls per week are paid at £10 on top for each job)
* 5 over 6 day rota
* 8-10 jobs per day
* Not much travel at all
* Can discuss private use of the van if you want to pay the tax
* If not vans are tracked but can do shopping on way home etc
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is essential for this position
- Full UK driving license