We are currently recruiting for a service partner of a manufacturer within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for White Goods Engineers within Kent who have valid experience.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
- 5 days per week
- Over time available
- Bonus opportunities (paid per completed job)
- Training on manufacturers products
- OTE £35,000 - £45,000
- Free uniform, tools required for the role
- Company pension scheme
- Van and Fuel Card
- Pension scheme
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would be beneficial
- Full UK driving license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent