White Goods Engineer - South West London/ West London
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers in South West London/ West London and surrounding area for a high end manufacturer within the kitchen appliance industry.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast-growing company, willing to offer the following:
* Basic salary £25,000 - £30,000 (OTE £28,000 - £33,000)
* Refrigeration bonus (£600)
* Gas skill bonus(£1,500)
* Full manufacturer training
* Bonus based on 1st time fix and productivity (up to £3,000 per annum)
* Bonus based on accessory sales
* Overtime paid at x1.3 (Saturday) and x1.5 (Sundays and Bank holidays)
* Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays (paid at x1.3)
* Private use of the van
* 25 days holiday
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would be beneficial
- Full UK driving license