White Goods Engineer - North Devon
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers in Crawley and surrounding area for a premium manufacturer within the kitchen appliance industry.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast-growing company, willing to offer the following:
- Electrical white goods engineer - £31,000 - £32,000
- Gas qualified white goods engineer £35,000
- Working Monday - Friday
- Working from home with parts delivered to by box
- Bonus scheme
- Medical and Dental care
- Life assurance
- Discounts on appliances
- 5% contribution for pension scheme
- Annual leave
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would be beneficial
- Full UK driving license