Gas qualified white goods engineer
We are currently recruiting for a well-known manufacturer within the White Goods / Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for Gas Qualified engieneers that either have domestic appliance repair experience or looking for an opportunity to cross train into this sector
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
- Basic Salary in the region of £25,000 - £26,000
- On top of this basic salary you will earn additional income via overtime and bonus which you should easily hit the 30K+ mark
- Manufacturer training provided
- Paid door to door
- Van phone fuel card etc.
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is essential for this position
- Full UK driving license