Integration Developer / Analyst to work within a company who keeps one step ahead in its technical field.
The role is to design, develop and specify software integration solutions for customers and stakeholders that deliver value to meet or exceed expectations by enabling information to flow between applications as required by business process.
By understanding the business, gather customer requirements and translate them into solution specifications and develop the resulting solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong integration development experience, preferably in Web Methods 7.1-9.X
- Knowledge of webmethods Integration Servers, Universal Messenger, My WebMethods, Optimize,.
- Development experience with using Java
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux OS / Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and/or MySQL
- Good understanding of network architecture and application integration
- Achieve and maintain a clear understanding of the business context of customers and operations
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders, taking care to understand the reasoning and benefits behind the requirements, and re-confirm with the customers and stakeholders to ensure absolute clarity and agreement. Suggest alternative ways of achieving the desired solution if there is a benefit in doing so.
- Create technical documentation, including specifications, test plans and final solution documentation
- Specify and develop solutions in line with the specification, whilst maintaining a clear understanding of the reasoning and benefits behind the change
- Regularly communicate progress and recommendation
- Support the company delivery processes
- Provide 3rd line support when required
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to accurately estimate the time and effort involved in tasks
Please send in a CV and I will call to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity