30 days annual leave + BH
What will the Web Developer be doing?
- Developing new applications and portlets using standard programming tools and maintaining existing applications.
Installing and configurating software, including plugins, using agreed ITIL processes.
- Analysing systems, design and specification.
- Keeping up to date with relevant technologies.
- Documentation development, and initial training and user support for new applications.
- Resolving faults and provision.
What skills and experience would the Web Developer need to have?
- A relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) and/ or demonstrable relevant commercial programming experience.
- Significant Web Development experience
- Experience in front-end development
- Experience of Content Management System development.
For more information on the position please apply below or contact Olivia Jones on 01212654445.