Our client is looking for a UX rockstar to turn their predictive models into engaging experiences that help their customers do everything they need.
What you'll do
- Pain point discovery; meet with customers, research, ideate, and test your designs.
- Run design thinking sessions with key stakeholders.
- Create user journeys, jobs to be done, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect comps, etc.
- Invent new ways of incorporating predictive models into user experiences to change behavior.
- Establish a vision and plan for transforming the current product portfolio into a more effective user experience.
- Work side-by-side with engineers, data scientists, and product managers to bring your designs to life.
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative setting to explore new ideas and take risks to "get the job done".
- 3-5 years of UX design with strong knowledge of mobile, web, and APIs.
- Great interaction and visual design skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of core UI/UX research and design principles.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile work environment.
- You must be able to wear multiple hats and have a can-do, positive attitude.
- Expert in using Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Zeplin, and other supporting UI/UX applications.