UX Designer- London
- Salary £60-65k dependent on experience
- £6k Bonus
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Clear career progression pathway
- You will join a talented group of individuals that specialise UX/UI design and other digital creatives.
- To work in a modern bright spacious office, just a short walk from SoHo.
About the UX Designer role
- You'll lead the UX design across the entire product lifecycle, working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- You will also build rapport with our customers through research to deeply understand their needs.
- You will seek input from stakeholders, incorporating business needs into compelling design concepts and prototypes, you will be producing these at multiple levels.
- Developing design rationales and explaining interaction and visual choices to the team, furthermore bringing them to life through storyboards, prototyping, mock-ups, flows and other means.
What experience will the right UX Designer have?
- Extensive UX design experience
- Experience working in cross-functional agile product teams
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a self-organised and analytical thinker
Should you be interested in the opportunity please apply below or contact Matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445.