Transforming Care (TCP) Specialist Nurse
£350 per day
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the West Midlands area to provide an exciting opportunity for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse with TCP experience to engage a minimum 3-month contract with the view to extend. The role, which lies outside IR35, pays £350 a day.
The role will entail managing a small case load of individuals, who are currently an inpatient or discharged from Assessment and Treatment Units and be involved in the developing, reviewing and updating of effective care plans for them, including analysis and interpretation of the information you have gathered.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Transforming care experience
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Qualified Registered Learning Disability Nurse
- Previous experience working at a Band 7
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to jgreen @woodrow mercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.