Transformation HR Lead (fixed term contract - 2 years)
Woodrow Mercer Associates seek a Transformation HR Lead to join a world-leading scientific organisation based in Cambridgeshire.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who have just secured 10 years of investment for further research. As well as investment in new research equipment our client is also investing heavily in their people and modernising their infrastructure to accommodate this.
This is a fundamental shift in the way that they operate, they are looking for a fresh approach in the way that they look at their people strategy and resource management.
Working with the Finance and IT transformation leads and reporting to the Head of HR the successful candidate will be required to analyse current practices, processes and to lead development of a more efficient, strategic and sustained approach in future:
- Strong knowledge of HR Analytics to produce data driven insights to enable the prediction of workforce needs and behaviours.
- Proven project management track record delivering HR transformation.
- Modernisation of existing workforce planning strategy, including succession planning.
- Analysis of existing recruitment process - including developing standard approaches to job descriptions and shifting from manual to online integrated systems.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, this may include running workshops.
- Collaborative solution design across IT and business departments.
- CIPD qualified (desired).
- Experience working within a HR environment with involvement in recruitment services.
- A formal qualification in Business Analytics or experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience in change management.
REMUNERATION / BENEFITS:
- Salary range £36,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 30 days annual holiday plus bank holidays and an additional 2.5 privilege days.
- Flexible working hours (37 hours per week and the ability to ecru flexitime).
Please apply to find out more.