Training Services Lead, London
I am working with a globally renowned higher education institute that is seeking to appoint a Training Services Lead to join their busy organisational development team. This role is offering the chance to be at the forefront of their recently defined HR strategy and to be part of a radically improved approach to staff development. The institute is known for its academic excellence and global impact. Why not be part of this?
What the Training Services Lead will be doing...
- Provide termly reports of training program attendance and ensure support is given before and after learning programs
- Develop interventions by monitoring areas of improvement
- Report the efficiency and effectiveness of the training programs including ROI
- Maintain stakeholder and colleague relationships
Apply if you tick the following boxes:
- Learning and development coordination experience
- Experience with implementing processes to ensure effective delivery of training programs
- Administrative experience to provide support and ensure programs run smoothly
- The operational organisation of training events/programs
Apply below or give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445