One of the world's most prestigious universities is urgently looking for a Training Services Lead for a 3-month contract with an option of permanent employment after the initial post.
You will play an important part in a newly formed, high performing organisational development team, working to ensure the University is successful in attracting, appointing, developing and retaining a diverse, world-leading current, and future, managers and leaders. You will be responsible for leading a team of Learning Coordinators ensuring they produce a high-quality learning portfolio consisting of over 1200 learning events.
Main duties of Training Service Lead:
- Managing customer service (facilitators, participants) through email and phone
- Lead a team of Learning Coordinators with the operational organisation of training, for example, booking catering, managing waitlists and completing post-course administration such as collating and sharing evaluation forms
- Produce and deliver manuals which outline processes that are carried out in the L&D team
What skills and experience will the Training Service Lead have:
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in implementing system processes to improve service
- A proven record of providing high-quality administrative support
- Experience of using information recording systems
If this exciting opportunity sounds interesting, and you match my client's requirements, then please email your CV