Training Manager - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a world-leading food and support services company for a Training Manager to be based in London!
If you are an experienced Trainer who holds a real passion and dedication towards the hospitality and catering industry and are looking for a new challenge with an organisation that offer the constant opportunity to grow and progress, then this may be the role for you!
As the Training Manager, you will be responsible for planning and supporting the execution of customer service training, people development as well as having responsibilities for the following key areas:
- Managing the training and induction process for all frontline staff and supporting all Training and Development requirements.
- Creating and managing all site-specific classroom and non-classroom learning activities through the Learning Management Platforms.
- Identify, train and motivate colleagues to become training champions within specific venues and continue to support their ongoing development.
- Manage all training course administration correctly such as delegates lists and training event feedback.
- Supporting the business to compile training needs analysis.
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria on 0121 265 4445 or at