Training Consultant - Kent
I have an exciting vacancy available as a Training Consultant for a L&D consultancy serving a top-name automotive brand account. The role is predominantly based in Kent but there will be some requirements to travel to customer sites across the South East and South West.
The Training Consultant role largely focuses on shaping and delivering the L&D offering for the clients' front line, customer facing staff. You will be creating and delivering blended and face-to-face sessions around behavioural skills, soft skills and management training.
What skills and experience will the Training Consultant have?
- Experience delivering face-to-face training using a dynamic and energetic training style
- Experience in training soft skills and management skills
- Ability to adapt training to a variety of skill levels
- Ideally worked in the automotive industry delivering training
- Highly organised
- Great communication skills
What is in it for the Training Consultant?
- Heavily discounted vehicle scheme
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days with service)
- Bonus holiday for your birthday
- Discounts up to 25%
If this sounds of interest, please drop Ellie Brown an email on