Training Consultant - Brentford
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary paying up to £40k
- Chance to engage with a high-end client that will look great on a CV!
- 18 month fixed term contract with possibility to extend
- Further benefits to be disclosed
I am currently recruiting for a Training Consultant to join a well-established Learning Solutions provider and support one of their clients on a fixed term contract for an initial 18 months.
The individual will be accountable for the development and delivery of training to support their consumer relations team in being ready for the launch of a new product. You will be working closely with the clients internal business stakeholders to provide guidance on the full life cycle of the projects, right from training needs analysis through to material creation and delivery of training.
Requirements of Training Consultant:
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry
- Previous experience engaging in a full life cycle training and development project
- Excellent skills and experience in development, creation and execution of training materials
Responsibilities of Training Consultant:
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop a training needs analysis
- Develop training content (e.g. videos, user guides and presentations)
- Coordinate effective train the trainer activities
- Coordinate end-user training
If this is something you are interested in then please apply below or give Lauren Edwards a call on 0121 2654 445.