Due to the success of the team, we're looking at expanding our London office headcount. If you are new to recruitment, or have been with your company for the past 10 years, we'd be keen to speak to you. We're really looking for people who dont just want another job, but they want to part of building out their own vertical, making their own footprint in an established business and eager to work with some of the leading technology companies in London.
Woodrow Mercer has office locations all across the UK, however we have aspirations for the London office to be one of the largest and most successful. Currently we service a number of disciplines within Technology recruitment including Data, Product, Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Delivery, Testing, DevOps, CRM, and WMS technology.
Our team consists of some driven, hard working, successful weirdos. So if you're wondering if you'll fit in, you'll have to possess a good blend of the following:
- Resilience in sales - things can't always go your way
- Excellent written and verbal communication - this is a highly client facing role
- Ability to think outside of the box with your sourcing techniques, and recognising opportunities for building new business
- Unafraid to build your own brand through networking, meetings and frequent, engaging social content
- Knowledge of the IT recruitment process - preferred
- Understanding of some technology related positions - preferred
- Decent dance moves
- Strong banter - Dad-jokes are a plus
What we offer in return:
- Full dedicated one on one training with highly experienced leaders
- Live roles for you to work on from day 1 (we wont waste your time giving you fake roles to gain experience)
- Flexible, adult working environments - we're a results focused team, so you manage your own day.
- Arguably the best commission structure in London and competitive base salaries - everyone says this but ours is actually pretty good!
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, 6-Monthly and yearly incentive trips - previously we have taken our guys to Barcelona, New York, Iceland, and this quarter we are taking all of our top performers to Rio De Janeiro - Brazil.
We thrive on excitement, competition and laughs, so we want people who can add all those attributes and more. We know what it takes to have an enjoyable, successful career in recruitment and have created a culture and working style to give all of our consultants the best chance at progressing in their careers with us.
Check out our Twitter, Instagram, website, and LinkedIn profiles if you want to see more, if you're keen for a chat then apply now and we'll call you at a time that suits.