Are you immediately available and working in Sales Order Processing? Well how about considering the below? You will be based in Castleford, working 32 hours a week.
This opportunity will require an immediately available Sales Order Processor on a temporary basis for 3 - 6 months.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements.
- Communicating with customers and our sales teams to obtain any missing information.
- Fast and accurate sales order entry
- Customer account maintenance
Is this you?
- Sales Order Processing experience - essential
- You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy improving your processing speed.
- You combine patience, professionalism and a positive approach in all dealings with your customers.
- You thrive in a team environment and enjoy working with others to find solutions.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.