Are you immediately available and wanting to work in a friendly yet fast paced environment?
My market leading client are looking for a Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger to join their busy finance team based in South Harrogate. This opportunity is on a temp to perm basis.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Matching and coding invoices in accordance with company procedure
- Managing supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring reconciliation with purchase orders and delivery notes
- Distributing supplier invoices for internal authorisation
- Ensure our CRM system is continually updated
- Answer supplier and customer phone queries and provide resolutions
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Process BACS payments through internet banking
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliations
- Processing and administration of internal expense claims
Is this you?
- Previous experience of working within a finance department
- AAT qualified, or working towards would be desirable
- Analytical, with a keen eye for detail
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical, with ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Computer Literate, with experience of MS Office. Intermediate level Excel would be advantageous, together with previous experience of accounting software.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.