Technical Project Manager
-Lucrative salary base
-Retail and leisure discounts
-Private medical insurance
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of one of the biggest e-learning agencies that provide blended learning, learning portals, learning games, and consultancy. They work with an exciting range of global clients across every industry sector including world-renowned clients. They are a friendly, fun and seriously committed organisation who looks to grow individuals and support their growth.
What will the Project Manager role look like?
- Managing the support desk resource allocation to ensure the contractual level of service is provided to each client, monitoring and managing the workflow
- Analysing data and generating monthly reports on support desk performance
- Continuous development of customer support policies and processes to improve service quality and reliability
- Project manages the ongoing sunsetting process for a small number of their legacy products which involves migrating clients to newer products, working with account managers to ensure each client has a clear communications plan and migration path.
What will the Full-Stack developer be doing on a daily basis?
- Experience with web/software project management, delivering multiple projects concurrently and to time, budget and quality criteria
- Excellent face to face and written communication skills
- Ability to learn complex and dynamic software products, mastering both functional and technical details.
- A keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise your workload, manage your time effectively and to remain calm and focused under pressure.
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway!