Technical architect- London
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect based in London. The successful candidate will join a global highly skilled architecture team and realize the Business and platform vision. The successful candidate will be able to effectively combine long-term strategic vision with hands-on, practical architecture, problem-solving strengths, communication, and leadership skills to help bring about a wide-reaching evolution in EMS/OMS capability.
What the Client is offering:
- 15 percent bonus
- 80-100k salary depending on experience
- 8 percent pension
- Plus, loads of other benefits
- Deep Architecture expertise in FX EMS/OMS technologies, ideally from a vendor: Order mgmt, Position mgmt, Execution Mgmt, SOR, GUI technologies, Workflow, RFQ, RFS, Liquidity Provider connectivity and adapters, Risk Mgmt inc. Trading Controls, Post-trade/STP, Analytics and reporting, Reference Data.
- High performance and low latency/jitter messaging infrastructures
- Good understanding of FIX data/message modeling and FIX infrastructure management
- Low Latency Trading Systems Architecture including Software, Bus, Caching, and Database technologies.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, outstanding problem solver
- Technology evangelist
- Experienced at striking the balance between architectural vision and near term delivery
- Effective collaboration and influence across organizational boundaries
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Design and architecture of systems and software components
- Demonstrated track record architecting systems for quality, availability, supportability, scalability, extensibility, and security
- Experience in Cloud technologies particularly AWS, HTML5/JS, Docker, Kubernetes, databases, serverless.
- Information security architecture and secure software development and tooling.
- Network Architecture
- Agile development methodologies and DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling, Jira
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to build and maintain working relationships with the Business and implementation teams.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in financial services
Experience with the following a plus:
- Formal requirements analysis and architecture modeling methodologies and tools
- API strategy and delivery
- Application of AI/ML in financial services
- GCP, Azure cloud technologies
If this role sounds interesting and fits your skillset then feel free to contact me on either 0121 265 4445 or