Talent Development Specialist - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a UK leading technology distributor for a Talent Development Specialist to join their dynamic and award-winning team based in Theale.
As the Talent Development Specialist, you will be apart of an industry award-wining Talent Development team with responsibilities for managing the design and delivery element of the company's learning programmes with a specific focus towards sales.
- Working with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and deliver robust and effective training initiatives.
- Conducting annual learning needs analysis.
- Design of training guides and materials for all training programs.
- Creating eLearning to enhance training initiatives.
- Delivering virtual learning sessions for group availability, targeted towards the sales/skills academy.
- Creating and distributing quarterly training reports for Group L&D Managers, Sales Managers and Product Managers.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in designing and delivering training initiatives.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A confident communicator across all levels.
- Previous experience in IT distribution or the technology sector (desirable).
- Experience in designing eLearning through an authoring tool (desirable).
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary, full training and on-going Learning and Development support, cycle to work scheme, employee referral bonus, eye care scheme, perkbox and staff purchases.