Woodrow Mercer – Talent Development Manager – Berkshire
Woodrow Mercer are pleased to be partnering with a fast-paced technology business in Berkshire, who are seeking a talent development manager to join their award-winning team on a permanent basis.
You will lead a small team along with the talent development strategy which includes leadership & management development incorporating a blended approach, leveraging the use of learning technologies. In addition to the managing the team and strategy, you will keep your hand in learning design and facilitation both face to face as well as virtually.
What we would like to see from you:
- Time served in a senior, strategic L&D/talent development role
- Good knowledge of learning technologies and LMS systems
- Experience setting learning and talent development strategy
- Expertise in need analysis, learning design and delivery – willing to contribute to delivery across technical and soft skills
- Experience of broader talent programmes – early talent, apprentices, succession planning and performance
- Led a team (Ideally)
- Drive, ambition, commitment
In return you will be joining a high performing team valued by the business and recognised externally for quality, along with a competitive salary, car allowance + benefits and career progression.
Talent development, leadership development, learning & development, talent management