Talent & Leadership Development Manager - North London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are searching on behalf of an international business based in North London who are seeking a talent & leadership development manager for a maternity cover of 12 months. Candidates who are immediately available or available at short notice are preferred.
Working as part of the well-established HR and L&D team, you will collaborate with the business on strategic and operational aspects of talent reviews, succession planning, diversity and inclusion as well as coaching and leadership development.
- Lead on talent management and succession planning
- Oversee the early career programmes with Talent Coordinator
- Meet goals and Identify opportunities to enhance D&I within the business
- Programme manage and partner on leadership development initiatives with external vendor
- Plan and deliver coaching across the business with managers
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a talent management role spanning early careers to leadership development
- Capability, passion and knowledge of D&I
- Coaching experience
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Credibility - able to challenge the status quo
- Strong interest in learning and people development
- Travel is required in the UK and Ireland
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, benefits as well as the opportunity to add value in a fast paced, family feel organisation which sees the value in talent development programmes.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.