I am urgently recruiting for a talented systems administrator for my awesome client based in prime location Birmingham.
As my clients Systems Administrator you will work within the Information Systems Team and be responsible for running a number of transition projects migrating from on premise into Microsoft Azure.
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills in Infrastructure and exposure to Virtualized Cloud computing with Azure being highly beneficial.
- Build and maintain web, virtual, and client server environments for the enterprise
- Maintain the operations of all virtual, web, and client systems to ensure availability
- Troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and server
- Assist the infrastructure team to troubleshoot and resolve network related issues
- Implement and maintain a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure
- Train the technical support staff on solving common systems-related problems
- Build and implement software standards for servers, operating systems, and end-user workstations
- Leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems
- Work with third-party vendors and consultants on developing system-specific skills
Technical experience relevant to the role:
- Proficiency and working knowledge of: Administration of Office 365, SAML 2.0 / Single Sign On / Azure AD, VMWare VSphere, Windows Server Administration, Centos Linux Administration, Multi Factor Authentication / DUO
- Design experience with Cloud Infrastructure Service - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DRaaS.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. Systems, Protocols, Directory Services)
- Skilled in programming, PowerShell & JSON
My client is looking to move quickly on this role so please apply ASAP should you be interested!