Systems Trainer (Recruitment) - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a European, private equity backed recruitment business based in London who require a systems trainer to join their very well-established L&D team on permanent basis.
In this role you will work with managers and heads of department to deliver classroom and webinar recruitment systems training as well as desk-based coaching. The purpose of the role is to create a bigger impact for consultants when using the system to search, giving them a competitive and commercial edge.
To be successful in the role:
- You will need to be a competent recruitment systems trainer (CRMs such as Salesforce, Bullhorn or equivalent etc)
- You will be able to facilitate a range of recruitment systems training topics - system candidate searches, using the system to its full potential, LinkedIn coordinated searches etc
- You will have experience in a systems/IT trainer role at a recruitment business, or an ex recruitment consultant with substantial systems training experience
- Able to design and deliver training
- Confident personality with the ability to influence at all levels
In return for your contribution you will be offered an excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus, as well as a vibrant working culture that offers support and career development.
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.