I am recruiting for a Systems Administrator for my client based in prime location Birmingham.
You will need to have strong IT skills and experience in Infrastructure both on-physical hardware and cloud-based solutions (Microsoft Azure, (essential) and AWS, (bonus points)).
- Implementation of new Virtualisation Hardware including SAN and Compute infrastructure.
- Build and migrate virtual machines using Hyper-V
- Automation of virtual machine deployments.
- Working in an infrastructure as code framework to automate build process
- Office 365 administration and integration
- Building Monitoring tools
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience
- Proficiency and working knowledge of: Office 365, Single Sign On via ADFS/Azure AD, Virtualization (Hyper-V), Windows Server Administration, Linux Administration.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. Systems, Protocols, Directory Services)
- Skilled in automation using PowerShell
- Desirable skills and attributes
- Self-motivated, proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
- Able to re-appropriate existing solutions to new requirements and situations
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with rapidly developing opportunities
- Able to work both independently and global support environment
This is an awesome opportunity for a talented individual to work in a cool tech environment. Apply ASAP to be considered!