Flexible working hours
Strong pension scheme
My client is seeking to appoint a Support Developer who will play an important role in the dedicated support team ensuring the support and maintenance of the company's software and websites. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and contributing to the delivery of high-quality work.
What will the Support Developer be doing?
- Supporting the coordinator with the resolution of tickets
- Contributing to the delivery of the team and working coherently to ensure tickets are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Liaising with clients whilst resolving their tickets
What experience should the Support Developer have?
- At least 3 years' experience developing websites in a Microsoft .Net environment using C#, .NET, ASP and MVC
- An ability to translate and convey technical issues in a non-technical approach to clients who aren't as knowledgeable in the area
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Understanding of source control systems such as Git
If you are interested in this position, please call Olivia Jones on 0121 265 4445 or click the apply button!!