Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a global management consulting firm for a Student Experience Coordinator based in Birmingham City Centre. Working within their newly formed talent services team, you will provide support to the company's administration of professional qualifications and compliance management for students.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Be able to consult and collaborate to build relationships across internal teams and stakeholders, ensuring best practice is met.
- Have experience in working within a shared services centre environment.
- Have a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the student experience from the perspective of professional qualifications.
- Run regular data integrity checks within the database, ensuring data is accurate and up to quality standards.
- Day to day delivery of professional qualification course administration and managing exam bookings.
- Management of invoicing and billing processes in relation to the professional qualifications.
- Complete regular data audits and maintenance of the database.
- Manage the results administration process for students studying professional qualifications.
If this sounds like a role that could be of huge interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at