Exciting opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join an entrepreneurial e-commerce business where they will work with a lot of autonomy & make a real difference. As one of the UK's E Commerce Businesses, we need to make sure our core services, website and app are a delight to use for our patients as well as stay ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation in our field.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become a Solutions Architect for a market leading entrepreneurial e-commerce business, based in Leeds. The main aim of the role is designing and building a cloud solution for migrating our clients internal and hosted infrastructure to Azure, supporting and leading the DevOps team.
As a lead in the DevOps team, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. The successful Architect will need to have experience in Azure Cloud Technology, RESTful API's & JSON.
In the role you will focus on the development of both high and low-level designs, leading a team of DevOps engineers.
- Take a leading role in delivery, infrastructure design and business development to shape and design innovative solutions.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate and Lead our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our technology partners.
- Assist with project planning; provides technical expertise to project teams and/or leads project teams within area/department
- Significant autonomy over completion of day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new projects or assignments
- Establishes, maintains and fosters relationships both within and outside the team and department
- Defining, developing, communicating, and implementing standards, processes, and procedures for the team or department
- Applying advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of Azure Service Bus, Azure functions & SQL Server
- Extensive experience engaging in the development of both high and low-level design
- Experience working with C#, Angular, XML, SOAP, WCF, RESTful services, JSON and .Net
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Understands and translates business requirements to architectural blueprints that align with overall technology vision
Experience Developing, documenting and maintaining overall view of architectural blueprints