- Experience of training small to medium sized groups on software products.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidates will be working
directly with clients.
- Writing training documentation / materials.
- MS-Office skills.
- Quick to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a busy training and support team.
- Experience training in Local Government.
- Training qualification / accreditation.
- Experience of contracts and finance management systems.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- SQL experience would be beneficial.
The role involves the following tasks:
- Product Training: Preparation of training materials and database. Running
multi-day training sessions with users of varying ability.
- First and second line support: Dealing with support requests submitted by clients. This could
range from a usability issue to investigating a bug or writing an Ad Hoc report.
- On site consultancy / Go live assistance: Visiting a client on site to assist with the smooth
transition of a system from test to go live.