We're hiring for a business based in South Nottingham who are looking to engage with an Automation Test Engineer or a Developer who is interested in test automation.
The company operate in a very specific area of software engineering, with their products primarily being built using C#.
The job will encompass responsibilities such as;
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation;
- Identify and Automate existing/new test scripts;
- Create/update automation documentation and processes;
- Troubleshoot automated processes;
- Contribute to the Continuous Integration pipeline;
- Collaborating with the Dev team from a testability perspective;
- Keep regression test documentation up to date;
- Document defects found and retest/review any resolutions;
- Assist support and project office in functional/configuration clarifications;
- Reproduce customer failures where necessary;
- Review the recorder against new handsets/softphones and version upgrades
You'll need an interest in test automation, but you don't necessarily have had to have worked in this field before. The Development experience is key, you must be able to code in C#.
Working in test automation is one of the Tech sectors most in-demand areas, so this could be a perfect chance to gain that exposure.