I am currently working closely with a client who is looking to expand their Development team with a number of mid to senior level Software Engineers.
What's in it for the Software Engineer?
- 45-75k salary depending on experience
- 12% bonus
- Pension up to 10% dependent on seniority
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + an extra day on your birthday
- Onsite Gym
- A day a month dedicated to develop your technical skills
- Regular social events to interact and learn from other developers and teams throughout the business.
What Tech Stack the client uses:
- .NET Core (C#)
If the above benefits sound of interest and you have experience in the above tech stack and methodology for 3-7 years don't hesitate to apply, or get in touch with Matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445 to find out more!