Team Leader Software Developer role - Nottingham
- 45-55k salary depending on experience
- Chance to work on Complex Solutions
- Working only on the most up-to-date tech stacks
- A fantastic learning environment with excellent personal and technical development opportunities
Roles and Responsibilities of Team Leader Software Developer
- Accountable for line management / coaching / mentoring / motivating team members
- Responsible for setting objectives across the team, undertaking and documenting 121s and performance reviews.
- Involved in communicating effectively with the Product team to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Technical Skills required of the Software Developer
- 3+ coding experience using either C++ or C#
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Telecoms experience would be great, however, my client is more interested in developers who are self-directed, fast learners
- Socket APIs
- REST/Web APIs
Should you be interested in the opportunity please apply below or contact Matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445.