If you want to work on evolving platforms, face tremendous software challenges and the opportunity to work on projects for some of the largest names in the UK to some of the quirkiest businesses around, on anything from brand new implementations to migrations to salvaging brownfields sites this could be for you!
You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way businesses operate.
That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world and maintaining the company's outstanding reputation. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise working on ground breaking technologies -with the support of industry experts/specialists.
What does a Senior Developer in our team do?
- Work with technologies such as C#, MVC & dotnet Core, CI/CD, DevOps & Automation, React, NodeJS
- Deliver Backend and Frontend technical solutions
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Client facing, offering advice and scoping out projects
- Develop and implement new products
- Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits
- 2+ years of experience within C# development
- Experience of acting as a Full stack developer working on both front and backend solutions
- Strong experience of working in a TDD and Agile environment
- Remote working available
- Flexible working options
- Sufficient training budget
- Bonus scheme