Are you looking for a role where you can showcase your technical skills? Meet new and exciting people? Get out from behind the desk once in a while?
Then lucky for you I have the role which may help you realise those dreams! If you are a technically astute Sitecore (or CMS) developer who enjoys travel, meeting people and presenting; then come and work for probably the most prestigious company in the game - as a technical trainer!
You will be traveling about 50% of the time to various countries around Europe you will be meeting countless people and helping them upskill their knowledge. It won't all be on you though you will firstly be trained by the best to be the best.
So, what will you need?
- Experience training others
- ASP.NET C# experience
- Ability to map loosely defined business requirements to specific technical solutions
- Sitecore or other CMS and Experience Management software experience
- Online marketing and SEO experience would be great!
- Bi-lingual? - PERFECT it's a bonus!
Want to hear more - simply reply asking me to call you and we can take it from there!